Dr. Aleš Nejedlý graduated from the Medical Faculty of Charles University in Prague. He has been working at the Clinic of Plastic Surgery of the Kralovske Vinohrady`s Faculty hospital since 1983. Dr. Nejedlý currently serves as a head Physician of the clinic.
- Attestations of 1st degree in surgery, 1984
- Attestation – Specialization in the field of Plastic surgery, 1990
Licences of the Czech Medical Chamber for
- 1995 – the field of surgery
- 1995 – the field of Plastic surgery
- 2006 – head physician of the clinic for the field of Plastic surgery
Awards and positions
- Prize of the Society of Plastic Surgery in 1989 for the primary implantation of an artificial joint in case of amputation injuries in hand area.
Pre-gradual pedagogic activity
- Entrusted external professor of the 3rd FH of the Charles University in the plastic surgery field since 1992
- Assistant professor of the Plastic surgery clinic of the 3rd FH of the Charles University since 1998
Post-gradual pedagogic activity
- Lectures focusing on plastic and reconstructive surgery in a specialization course in the field of plastic surgery before 2nd attestation of IPVZ since 1998
- Lectures focusing on plastic and reconstructive surgery in a specialization course in the field of urgent medicine, surgery before specialization attestation IPVZ since 2000
- Associate professor of the Plastic surgery and of the Burn medicine. The title was awarded by chancellor of the Charles University in 2004.
Trainings and study stays abroad
- Successful participant of the PSEF (Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation) competition for postgraduate 6 months stay in the USA in 1991. Holder of “Certificate of Merit PSEF 1991 Visiting Scholar”.
- Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Emory University, Atlanta, 1991
- Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, UCLA, Los Angeles, 1991
- Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Hand Surgery Service, Boston, 1998
- Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, 1998
Edition in professional magazines
Member of the advisory board of the magazine Acta chirurgiae Plasticae
Membership in professional associations
- Czech Society of Plastic Surgery – scientific secretary of the society
- Czech Society of the Hand Surgery – scientific secretary of the association
- Author of 1 monograph (ed.)
- Co-author of 2 monographs
- More than 30 scientific works
- Author of more than 50 lectures
- Solver of 2 research projects