Jana Ambrožová, MD graduated from Faculty of General Medicine of Charles University in Prague. After graduation she worked as a general surgeon in hospitals in Martin, Žilina and Přibram. After passing attestation of 1st degree in surgery in 1970 she worked at plastic surgery department in the Institute of Comestics in Prague. In the years 1974 – 2010 she worked as a the head of the ambulance at the Clinic of Plastic Surgery of the Kralovske Vinohrady`s Faculty hospital in Prague. Furthermore, she worked as a plastic surgeon in Kuwait for one year.
- Attestation of 1st degree in surgery, 1966
- Attestationof 2nd degree in plastic surgery, 1976
Licenses of the Czech Medical Chamber
- License of the Czech Medical Chamber in surgery and plastic surgery
Membership in professional associations
- Author or co-author of publications in journal Perspectives in surgery
- Active lecturing at many professional congresses and symposia